Eenie Meenie

Sean Kingston,Justin Bieber  



Eenie meenie miney moCatch a bad chick by her toeIf she holla (if, if, if she holla) let her go

She's indecisiveShe can't decideShe keeps on lookin'From left to right

Girl, c'mon get closerLook in my eyesSearchin is so wrongI'm Mr. Right

You seem like the typeTo love 'em and leave 'emAnd disappear right after this songSo give me the nightTo show you, hold youDon't leave me out here dancin' alone

You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mindPlease don't waste my time, time, time, time, timeI'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, windI wish our hearts could come together as one

Cause shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova


Let me show you what your missin'ParadiseWith me you're winning girlYou don't have to roll the diceTell me what you're really here for (Here for)Them other guys?I can see right through ya

You seem like the typeTo love 'em and leave 'emAnd disappear right after the songSo give me the nightTo show you, hold youDon't leave me out here dancin' alone

You can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mindPlease don't waste my time, time, time, time, timeI'm not tryin' to rewind, wind, wind, wind, windI wish our hearts could come together as one

Cause shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova


Eenie meenie miney moeCatch a bad chick by her toeIf she holla (if, if, if she holla) let her goEenie meenie miney moeCatch a bad chick by her toeIf she holla (if, if, if she holla) let her go

Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova (yeah yeah yeah)Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova (ohhh) (let's go!)Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova (here we go!)


Can't make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mindPlease don't waste my time, time, time, time, timeI'm not tryin to rewind, wind, wind, wind, windI wish our hearts could come together as one

Shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaooohhhh

Kumpulan lagu bahasa inggris terbaik, lirik lagu artis terbaru, lirik lagu viral, dan lirik lagu terpopuler 2021, di Lagu populer TikTok, Lagu populer Spotify, Lagu populer Rizky Febian, Lagu Trending YouTube, Justin Bieber Song Lyrics


Kumpulan lagu barat sedih, lagu barat galau, lagu santai, lagu bahagia, lagu tentang cinta, lagu yang enak di dengar dan cocok untuk menghibur dan menemani saat bekerja dan beraktivitas, dan lirik lagu trending hari ini.


We do not intend to infringe any artist's or label's copyrights. If you want to remove a song that you own on my channel, please email me and I will respond within 24 hours or less. 


📩 For copyright issues or business inquiries, contact idharga@gmail.co