Home To You 

Maudy Ayunda 


Your home is where the heart is

And my home is you
But I'm miles away
And when I was apart
If time flies when I'm happyThen it's no surpriseThat everything been slow motionWhenever you're not around
Baby it's so coldWithout you here tonightWithout you here beside meTell me I'm supposed to call
Baby it's so longUntil I’m in your arms againUntil I’m there beside youTell me I'm supposed to waitI wanna come home to you
Distance makes the heart growAnd my knees stand fit allWhen your smile is on the screenAnd your voice is all I hear
Baby it's coldWithout you here tonightWithout you here beside meTell me I'm supposed to call
Baby it's so longUntil I’m in your arms againUntil I’m there beside youTell me I'm supposed to waitI wanna come home to you
'Cause I’m out of wordsTo whisper on the phoneAnd we’re out of timeOut of patience try to hopeAnd I’m out of placeWhenever I'm not home with youWith you
Oh it's coldWithout you here tonightBeside me tell meWho am I to call
Baby it's so coldWithout you here tonightWithout you here beside meTell me I'm supposed to call
It's too longUntil I’m in your arms againUntil I’m there beside youTell me I'm supposed to waitI wanna come home to youI wanna come home

Kumpulan lagu bahasa inggris terbaik, lirik lagu artis terbaru, lirik lagu viral, dan lirik lagu terpopuler 2021, di Lagu populer TikTok, Lagu populer Spotify,Lagu Populer Coldplay, Lagu Trending YouTube.


Kumpulan lagu barat sedih, lagu barat galau, lagu santai, lagu bahagia, lagu tentang cinta, lagu yang enak di dengar dan cocok untuk menghibur dan menemani saat bekerja dan beraktivitas, dan lirik lagu trending hari ini.


We do not intend to infringe any artist's or label's copyrights. If you want to remove a song that you own on my channel, please email me and I will respond within 24 hours or less. 


📩 For copyright issues or business inquiries, contact idharga@gmail.com