You Owe Me

The Chainsmokers 



 I don't really say this that often

But there's something that the papers forgotEvery time I read them, I know I feed themBut I know, they're painting but they can't leave a markBecause my friends don't read the papersAnd they don't really care if we're awesome or notSo every time I read them, I know I feed themBut I know, they wanna see me hang on the wall

You don't know meDon't you think that I get lonely?It gets dark inside my headCheck my pulse and if I'm dead you owe meIf you're lonelyDon't you think you're on your ownWhen it gets dark inside your headCheck my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me

Say it to my face if you mean itSay it to my face, but you won'tI know I'm not losingBut I'm losing my mindDoes anybody know what that's like?

You don't know meDon't you think that I get lonely?It gets dark inside my headCheck my pulse and if I'm dead you owe meIf you're lonelyDon't you think you're on your ownWhen it gets dark inside your headCheck my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me

If I'm dead, you owe meIf I'm dead, you owe meYou owe me, you owe meYou owe me, you owe meIf I'm dead, you owe me

If I'm dead, you owe me(If I'm dead, if I'm dead, If I'm dead, you owe me)

You don't know meDon't you think that I get lonely?It gets dark inside my headCheck my pulse and if I'm dead you owe meIf you know meDon't you think you're on your ownWhen it gets dark inside your headCheck my pulse and if I'm dead you owe me

Kumpulan lagu bahasa inggris terbaik, lirik lagu artis terbaru, lirik lagu viral, dan lirik lagu terpopuler 2021, di Lagu populer TikTok, Lagu populer Spotify,Lagu Populer Coldplay, Lagu Trending YouTube.


Kumpulan lagu barat sedih, lagu barat galau, lagu santai, lagu bahagia, lagu tentang cinta, lagu yang enak di dengar dan cocok untuk menghibur dan menemani saat bekerja dan beraktivitas, dan lirik lagu trending hari ini.


We do not intend to infringe any artist's or label's copyrights. If you want to remove a song that you own on my channel, please email me and I will respond within 24 hours or less. 


📩 For copyright issues or business inquiries, contact idharga@gmail.com